I've gotten wise advice and foolish advice along the journey of my life. There are consquences, of course, both golden and disasterous. And, through the years, I have learned from both.
- If you want to change your life, change your attitude.
- Relationships matter more than material things.
- Nothing lasts--but the heart remembers, so live with a forgiving heart.
- Nothing teaches you history, geography and culture better than world travel.
- The arts stimulate and nourish both the intellect and the soul.
- You can't change what you regret about the past, but you can start over anytime for a sweeter future.
- Get a perm--it'll give your hair some body.
- Have a drink--just one.
- Tell me what he said--I promise I'll keep it a secret.
- Go ahead and do it--nobody is watching.
- Buy it anyway--it'll motivate you to lose weight.
- That's too expensive for you--look for something cheaper.
How about you? What's the most memorable advice you've ever received?